Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PLan Change !

Yo frenz ! haha... i m using my aunt laptop for blogging , dmn it... Laptop's keyboard is so dmn soft ... bt all the button position is nt same wif external keyboard...argh.. Well it decreasing my typing speed... Stupid rite ? LOL !

Plan change ?
Yea ! sure.. i can go to hainan island at last ! wooohoooooo! Why? Becuz ....my mummy de stufz had a bit change ... I mean the time and date.. yeah ! haha.. Bt at 1st i dun wanna go cuz I had promise my frenz tat wanna go kl WIF THEM.. Hmmm... BT rite nw , the plan change... My aunt force me to go Cuz she said Rm800 flight ticket is a kind of pain For them if the ticket is burn..
So Not The Drama ! Sorry all My brother .. =)

Bt still ... we are going to KL ... haha... we will go on the 29th MAY .. They willing to change the date cuz me... THx Bro... wait me treat u all eat when my biRthday... wahaha .. U all deserve it.. For My brother and buddies outside Kuala TErennganu .... SO , i guess u all will miss My Bufday treat... wahahaXD ... Fly Back Dude ! or sit bus ... =)

Haha... OKie... tatz enuff for tis post.. i hate using laptop typing.. Dmn it ! screw the lapTop up... YEAh ! My trip photo i will upload after i bck here... wahahaha.... Wish ME buffday Frenz.. and luck for free frm H1N1 virus >.< ... haha =)



- Poh -

No comments:

Post a Comment