Monday, May 18, 2009

EMPTY LIFE latelY

wow ~ At last i updated my blog . HAHA.. hmm... ACtually i dunnoe wanna write wat , suddenly think of my empty life... Hmmm... Everyday i woke at 12pm .. THen i will on9 a while..
After tat go skool fetch my Gurl<3 bck hum .... Noon ? LOL.. For sure will drink wif frenz... then Wildzone... =)
NIteZ? hmmm..... Out Drinks again wif my GEnggies.... After tat , LOL ! wildZone lar 4 sure.. haha... =D

Tis is my daily life cycle ~ Borin?
LOL....

Ou yeaH ~
I m so sad tat i cant go to Hainan Island tis 1st of june . Haiz... I need accompany my mumy go to KL do some Stufz . Hmmm... Passport get aready , Air Ticket booked , china Visa done .... BT still , i gt no chanse go to oversea . WAT THE FU*K ~! I m so piss off wif it ... argh ~ ...hmm... BT , still , i need to acc my mumy , cuz itz more important..


1st of JUNE , mostly will go KL wif Nia Seng by his Suzuki Swift.. wootz.. Cant wait tat time dy.. The Funny Part is i CANT go hainan island on 1st of june , bt i go KL on tat day.. LOLz ! bt jst 5 days i think i will be at KL.. compare to 11 days at Hainan ISland ~


I m wondering i wanna havin wat style of Hair cut...HMMM.. My mum every minutes rush me go for haircut.. i wanna go , bt i dunoe i wanna cut wat style.. So , patient a bit MUM.. wahaha ~


hmm.. Tatz all ... I think , bt i will always make my blog alive frenz... cheers ~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment