Monday, June 29, 2009

PJ , ss2 , LifeStyleZ~

Hey frenz ~! I m in a new lifes now . Wow~! haha=) ... new lifestyle and new life Enviroment.. hmmm... Guess wat ? My house mate rare a dOg..WoW ! Tatz Sounds CrazY man.. He is frm sabah i think , rich boy , smoker , cool boy.. ( He is very cool , buddY ~ ) His dog cant stay at hot atmosphere...So his owner becuz of tat reason , open the air cond for 24hour , 7 days ... Yeah babe ~ everyday.. NOne StOp.. !!

Yeah , My life nw is so dmn tired... I m so unlucky tat get voted by the TOC management for study at noon ---> Starts at 1.30Pm - 6.00 Pm . IT was so dmn hot... !

My class , hmmmm ... not bad .. all is about car.. tools.. nutz and boltz..Hatch back , sedan , hard top , coupe ......FF car , FR car , MR car , and 4wd car... WoW... Automotive's knowledge is still very deep for being harvest till finish ~ =)

Oh ya ~ the food here , around my housing area is very Xpensive.. So , who wanna cum here , pls ready for at least 1 RED paper... ~

More picture will be upload about my life nw.... See Ya ~

. L
YOU
.IVENE
..E !!

No comments:

Post a Comment