Saturday, April 18, 2009

2009 IU camp - Sad storey for me

Well , i had joined the IU camp Yesterday , and today jst back . At first , i thought i will join the camp wif full of happiness , um .... I think is nt joining the camp , bt is go there for holiday 2 days , joining by calwin , jj , wing seng , ming ee , and winston. Ops , still gt one , is bin wei ~

JJ , binwei , and Winston had joining the IU camp activities , while another 4 fellows include me jst having our own halimun holiday .... PErhaps YES?

B4 goin , i thot that SHE will have a little time for me during the camp period , becuz SHE said so ... BT , U noe .......... hmmmm.. Frm the morning , i dy started being hot tempered cuz HER . Well i cant said it out cuz itz my private stufz.

When we reached there , i thot i can started calm dwn cuz the scenery there is quite preety and fresh . Bt , i m nt . Our Problem keep poped out continuesly till i scolded HER all the time through the phone , or face to face. I dun wanna to scold her ~ bt , i jst cant control my emotion.. At nite , our problem can be consider as aready solve , bt till the next morning , we fight again. She is crying ~ and although i had saw that her tears keep on dropping frm her sweet eye , bt i jst cant control my emotion frm stop scolding her. I admit that it was my bad. Sumtimes i thot tat i m right , bt .......................... in fact , i m nt. Luckily i had calm dwn in the end . Mayb ? hmmmm......



Although we are having fight most of the time during the camp.... Bt , Still.... i Lov u ~ , and it is nt decreasing , in fact , it is growing second by second .

1 comment:

  1. sweet du.. Weee Wit.. Haha.. Everything will be fine de lah... ^^

    ReplyDelete