Monday, March 16, 2009

New LIfe sOOn at KL




Yo~! haha... I m bck ~! Sum people said tat my blog is already dead.. wohoo~! haha... And nw , i wanna to make it alive again ... Bt jst alive for nw... future ? duNOe ~ LAzY to write Blog .. huh~

3 Month More i will go KL for schooling .. - TOC - ....did u guys and gurls noe tis skOol ?
TOC stands for THE OTOMOBILE COLLAGE =) ....WoW ! .. U all can visit at http://www.toc.edu.my/

haha...this collage is about CAR .. All about car.. YeaH ~! It really suit to me.. haha... CHECK da PIc ( aboVe ) .. da RX- 7 i founded at sumwhere around SUNWAY ... Nice BODY KItz.. LOves It so much ...wow..

suM dayz i will afford it myseLF , and customsize my seLf ... YEaH ~! .... Oh yea ~ 4get to tell u all tat my course is DIPLOMA IN MOTORSPORT TECHNOLOGY .... ItZ all about racing , customsize , and modified car.. tis course RoX my FUtURE....

yeaH ~ enough for nw.. haha.. wanna go BAth ..

BYe ~ Update SooN =) peace ~







4 comments:

  1. ei...
    this not my picture meh?
    why would it in your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got found till this car meh?
    take my de picture say u found de....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see u having a direction to proceed. I'm going back next week so I'll see you around. Come on, assemble a team and let's play a game ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl , daric ... i admit i took it frm ur friendster , bt i had saw it b4 at sunway pyramid car park , bt i jst dint take its pic ~ so borroW urs LO.. XD .. Thx muchie.. =P

    ReplyDelete