Sunday, January 18, 2009

AFTER LIFE ( school LIfe )

yo ~! everbody...wassUp... haha.. New Year is getting closer n closer day by day...haiz..

UsuallY new year , i jst cant hide my happy feeling ....hmmm...

I think after tis new year ... I think all of SCHOOL GENGIEZ will start separate ...

Btw... i hope after tis .... we'll keep in contact .....I admit that sum of da FRIENz is fake...

Y?



---> LIke when they need our help...They wiLL jSt cum to us ... OR nt , when gt sum kinds of activities like gathering or wat....LOL.. JST 4get da invitation frm THEM...



nw i m working at LAGIMURA....

My position at here can be describe as SUB ... haiH~ when Giant nt enough people , TAuke Neow will send me ova there.. Or nt , i will jst stayed at LAGIMURA like a living corpse.. ArGH~!! i feeL so EMPTY... Luckily every time i came to giant , i gt sum xTra income...hahaXD... i guess sum Of my frieNds Noe it ~!! XD....

2 comments:

  1. extra income.. hmm.. last time when I worked there with Ivan and Sean, we've extra income as well, dunno same kind or not lah. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..
    4 sure is same lar..
    haha...
    RM5 = Ours

    ReplyDelete